Terms of purchase of BulletBro wrap kits
Before purchasing, we ask you to carefully read the terms of purchase. If you have any questions, then ask them BEFORE buying.
- Anyone can buy BULLETBRO stickers. By purchasing our stickers, you agree to our terms of purchase and refund of wrap kits described in this document.
- We reserve the right to refuse service without giving a reason.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or use any part of the bulletbro.net site, use of the bulletbro.net Service, access to the bulletbro.net Service, or any contacts on the website through which the service is provided bulletbro.net, without our written permission.
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
- We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these “TERMS OF PURCHASE OF BULLETBRO WRAP KITS” by posting updates and / or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to periodically check this page for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- When the client chooses options that involve making changes to the design, we agree on the changes and the final layout with the client. From the moment of approval of the layout, making changes is impossible. You will receive the kit in the design agreed on the layout. Please check the layout carefully at the time of approval. Refunds and exchanges of stickers in accordance with the agreed layout will not be performed.
- We produce wrap kits on demand. We start the production wrap kit after ordering and payment. Be sure to indicate the year, make, model of your equipment correctly when ordering a set of graphics. If the data is incorrectly specified, we cannot guarantee that the kit will fit your technique. If you ordered stickers not for your model, then refunds or exchanges are not possible.
- We are not responsible for the misuse of trademarks, logos and other copyrighted marks.
- All disagreements and disputes are resolved through dialogue based on these conditions of purchase, the texts of the correspondence (if any), the graphic images and layouts agreed in it, on the basis of which the order was made. Dialogue is only possible between the seller and the first buyer. Discussions with the second / third, etc. the owner of the kit is not possible.
- We are not responsible for damage to the product from the time the kit is shipped to the shipping company. Application and storage of decals must be carried out in full accordance with our WRAPPING MANUAL and the information given in this document.
- We are not responsible for any damage to the wrap kit during use, application and storage. BulletBro’s liability for the condition of the labels ends when the kit is shipped to the shipping company.
- The shelf life of a set of wrap kits is three months from the date of production, during this period the stickers must be applied to the equipment. After three months, claims to the condition and properties of the film will not be accepted.
This does not mean that the stickers should not be applied to the equipment after three months. But after this period, we do not guarantee the quality of the product and the safety of the declared properties. Refunds for the reasons listed above in this clause will not be made.
- Due to the color difference between phone and PC monitors, colors may be different from the actual product. It is also worth considering that the same color can be perceived differently by two different people. Refunds will not be made due to differences in final color shades and your expectations.
- When ordering a set of stickers, which requires making edits (adding logos, inscriptions, numbers, changing colors, or adapting a layout from a non-existent technique to a model of the required model), we ourselves contact the buyer when the layout is ready with the necessary edits through the contact data specified by the buyer when placing an order. The approval process takes place individually with each customer, and its term depends on the number of edits. If there is no response from the buyer within 2 days from the date of sending the layout, the latter is considered agreed.
- Wrap kits are made according to the patterns we have created and have a large number of elements. Because of what, there may be a discrepancy in the pattern and a mismatch in the shape of the parts and plastic. The body elements of the equipment have complex shapes, and the stickers are flat. Refunds for the reasons listed above in this clause will not be made.
- Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These “TERMS OF PURCHASE OF BULLETBRO WRAP KITS” and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this page constitute the entire agreement between BulletBro Seller and Buyers. The Agreement governs the use of BulletBro’s website and products, superseding any prior or existing agreements, messages and offers, whether verbal or written, between BulletBro Seller and Buyers.
- Any ambiguity in the interpretation of these “TERMS OF PURCHASE OF BULLETBRO WRAP KITS” cannot be construed against the editorial side.
- Prices for our products are subject to change on the website without prior notice. The prices of already paid kits remain unchanged.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue the bulletbro.net site (or any part of it, content) at any time without prior notice.
- We are not liable to you or any third party for any changes to bulletbro.net, such as price changes, suspension or termination of services.
- Certain content, products and services available through our site may include materials from third parties.
- Third party links on this site may direct you to third party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for the content, any other materials, products or services of third parties on these websites.
- We are not responsible for any damage arising from the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any transactions made on any third party websites. Please read the third party policies carefully and make sure you understand them before entering into any transaction. Complaints, claims, problems or questions regarding third party products should be directed to the third party.
YOUR MATERIALS AND COMMENTS
- If you send certain materials (for example, photo and video reviews, comments) or independently send creative ideas, suggestions, or other materials (collectively referred to as “comments”), whether it be messages in messengers, by e-mail, via social networks, by mail or otherwise, you agree that we may, at any time without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you send to us. We do not and will not have any obligation to keep any comments private, to compensate for any comments, or to respond to any comments.
- We have the right to monitor, edit or remove content (comments) that, in our sole discretion, is illegal, offensive, threatening, defamatory, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates the intellectual property of any party or these “TERMS OF PURCHASE OF BULLETBRO WRAP KITS”.
- You agree that your comments will not infringe any third party rights, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality, or other personal or proprietary rights. You also agree that your comments will not contain defamatory or otherwise illegal, offensive or obscene material, or contain any computer viruses or other malware that may in any way affect the operation of bulletbro.net or anyone related to him website. You may not use a false email address, impersonate anyone else, or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any comments and orders. You are solely responsible for any of your comments, orders and their accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility for any comments posted by you or any third party.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
- Occasionally, we may come across information on our website bulletbro.net that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping costs, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and change or update information or cancel orders if any information on bulletbro.net or on any linked website is inaccurate at any time without prior prior notice. notices (including after you have submitted your order).
- We do not undertake any obligation to update, change or clarify the information on bulletbro.net or any linked website, including but not limited to pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or update date applied to the Service or any linked website shall indicate that all information on the Service or any linked website has been changed or updated.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW: PASTING TECHNOLOGY, PROPERTIES OF MATERIALS AND ORDER OF WORK
- In application, we recommend following the instructions attached to the order. You can find and download it on our website. Only if you follow the instructions in detail you will receive a high-quality final product.
- Eighty percent of the success of a pasting technique depends on the quality of the application of the stickers. So if you are not sure about the quality of self-application, then we recommend contacting specialists in applying films and stickers.
- For the quality of the application of stickers by third-party gluers, we do not accept.
- If in the process of pasting the parts were damaged, then you can order them by contacting us. Please note that in this case, delivery will also be carried out at your expense. The price may vary depending on your location and delivery method.
- Using the Bulletbro Stickers Technique at temperatures below -20 degrees Celsius does not guarantee the strength of the stickers. In our experience, below this temperature limit, the edge of the stickers from physical contact with any surface can be chipped and damaged. We do not recommend the use of glued equipment below this temperature limit and are not responsible for the condition of the stickers under such operating conditions.
- IMPORTANT! Contact with primer, gasoline, kerosene, oil, solvent, alcohol and other chemicals on the adhesive layer of the film is guaranteed to destroy and render the sticker unusable. Also contamination of the adhesive layer with dust can spoil the product. The BULLETBRO team is not responsible for this damage.
- You are responsible for any damage to the stickers during operation, application and storage. The responsibility for the condition of the wrap kit from Us, the manufacturer, ends at the time of shipment of the set. Further, the buyer is responsible for the condition of the set of stickers. Therefore, we ask you to be careful and careful from the moment you receive the stickers until the end of their useful life, as well as follow our recommendations for a better experience of emotions from using our stickers.
DISTRIBUTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- We do not guarantee, represent or represent that your use of our services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- We do not guarantee that the results obtained from using the bulletbro.net website will be accurate.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the service indefinitely or cancel it at any time without prior notice.
- You agree that you are using the bulletbro.net website voluntarily. The Service and all products and services provided to you through the bulletbro.net website are provided for your use, without any representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantability, suitability for a specific purpose, longevity, ownership and non-infringement.
- In no event will BULLETBRO, nor any of our employees, contractors, suppliers or partners be liable for any injury, loss, claim or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages of any kind, including but not limited to loss of benefit, loss of savings, loss of data, replacement costs or any similar damages based on contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise arising from your use of any service or any products purchased using the service, or for any other claim in any way related to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, as well as any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of using the service or any content ( or product) posted, transmitted or otherwise made available through the service, even if they were warned are waiting for their possibilities. Since some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- In the event that any provision of these “TERMS OF PURCHASE OF BULLETBRO WRAP KITS” is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such provision will nevertheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law and the unenforceable portion will be deemed separate from these “TERMS OF PURCHASE OF BULLETBRO WRAP KITS”, such determination will not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
COMPENSATION FOR DAMAGE
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless BULLETBRO and any of our representatives against any claim or claim, including reasonable attorney fees, brought forward by any third party in connection with your breach of these“TERMS OF PURCHASE OF BULLETBRO WRAP KITS” and the documents to which they refer, and also in connection with your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- In addition to the other prohibitions set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its contents: (a) for any illegal purpose; (b) induce others to commit or participate in any illegal act; (c) violate any international, federal, provincial or state rules, laws or local ordinances; (d) violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others .; (e) harass, insult, harm, defame, defame, humiliate, intimidate or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin or disability; (f) provide false or misleading information; (g) upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that affects the functionality or operation of the Service or any associated website, other websites or the Internet; (h) collect or track the personal information of others; (i) spam, fish, farm, excuse, spider, crawl or scratch; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; (k) to interfere with or bypass the security features of the Service or any associated website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Refund policy of BulletBro wrap kits
All claims for product quality that can be returned are described in “TERMS OF PURCHASE OF BULLETBRO WRAP KITS”. Before reading this section, you should read the section above. The return conditions are described below.
BULLETBRO does not accept returns for any reason after 30 days from the date of sending a set of stickers.
We do not offer refunds as all sales are final. Exclusively in the event of graphic and spelling inconsistencies with the agreed layout, we take responsibility for ourselves and eliminate the error by reprinting the necessary parts and send them to the client at our expense in the event of an error on our part. The term matched layout is indicated in the “TERMS OF PURCHASE OF BULLETBRO WRAP KITS”. Changes to the layout from the moment of approval are not made.
We also take responsibility in the event of a lack of certain parts due to our fault – we will eliminate the error by printing the necessary parts and send them to the client. The resolution of conflicts, the timing of the implementation of the settlement methods described above are resolved through dialogue, discussed individually with each client as needed. Third parties DO NOT take part in the settlement.
Due to the technologically complex production and the use of different types of material, cases with a potential product defect are considered individually. In this situation, you need to contact us immediately. Often the buyer can violate the terms of purchase, install the kit without following the instructions, or damage the stickers on his own. And the spoiled material is considered a manufacturer’s mistake. To exclude such misconceptions, it is necessary to individually consider each specific case with the provision of textual, descriptive and visual evidence (video and photo materials).
In case of exchange / return, the product must be in its original condition (all graphics must be intact, not removed or cut from the roll, and also in the original packaging). The customer will be responsible for all shipping costs, custom designs, logo additions, and any price differences between the products exchanged.
Please note: We cannot send replacement products until we have received and verified the original graphic kit. We need to make sure the reason for the return is true and justified. Immediately upon our confirmation of your reason for the return, we will begin preparing new products to replace the first.
Shallow dents on the film are normal. They are left by the machine while printing a set of stickers. As you apply and warm up the stickers, they will disappear. This property is not considered a defect and, accordingly, there can be no reason for a return.
We can NOT accept returns in cases where the wrong kit was ordered, the customer changed his mind, confused the technique or for any other reason that is not our responsibility. For more information visit our section “TERMS OF PURCHASE OF BULLETBRO WRAP KITS”.
Any other reason is not considered a reason for returning or exchanging products. Any other error or discrepancy in the form or properties of the products is not our responsibility. Accordingly, we are not responsible for them either materially or reputationally. Read more in “TERMS OF PURCHASE OF BULLETBRO WRAP KITS”.
At the same time, we remain loyal to each of our clients and will look for the best ways to jointly resolve any conflicts in dialogue. If you have any questions about our products or the content of this document, please contact us.